SDI Advanced Open Water Diver
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your instructor.
This course build on what you've learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving. Each of the below specialties are scheduled through out the month of the diving season.
You'll hone your skills by completing four specialties that introduce you to:
- Underwater Navigation (Completed at Circleville Twin Quarries)
- Deeper water diving (Completed at Whitestar or Gilboa Quarry)
- Buoyancy (Can be completed at Aquatic Adventures Ohio indoor pool or any local quarry)
- Computer Diver (Completed during Deep Diver Specialty)
The Diver Receives:
- 4 SDI Specialties
- Computer Diver
- Academic Materials
- SDI Advanced Certification Card
- 6 Dives
- One (1) Tank and weights included with each specialty (all other equipment is not included)
The diver needs to have 25 logged dives for the completion of the Advanced Open Water Diver course.
SDI Advanced Open Water Diving Course Fee: $465.00