Need an air fill? We will happily fill your tanks as long as they are current with the following:
- Within Visual Inspection Interval
- Every cylinder needs to be inspected annually.
- Within Hydo
- Contains Positive Pressure
- If a tank does not have positive pressure, in order to fill the tank again a visual inspection must be conducted on the tank.
- No Apparent Physical Damage
- Valid Code Markings
With our recently updated fill station, we can get you in and out in record time. If you need a custom mix, give us a call and we can make sure we have the staff on site to meet your needs. We offer the following fills:
- Compressed Air
- Hydrocarbon Pure Air
- Banked 32% Nitrox (Coming Soon)
- Banked 50% Nitrox (Coming Soon)
- Nitrox Fills via Partial Pressure Filling
- Your cylinder must be marked for oxygen serviced/O2 clean on the visual inspection sticker.
At Aquatic Adventures Ohio your safety is our number one priority, and we want to ensure that you have quality breathing air. To ensure your safety we have our breathing air tested every three months. Below you will find our up to date report from Trace Analytics, llc.
We do NOT accept VIP stickers that do not include inspectors identity and contact info, unless you are the inspector or VIP documents accompany the tank.