November 8-15, 2014
Combine the lush vegetation, Mayan influence, Tahitian elements, delicious food, wonderful people, excellent service, great amenities, comfortable accommodations, superb location and the wide variety of entertainment options and it's no wonder Ramon's Village Resort in San Pedro on Ambergris Caye has been the first choice of travelers to Belize since 1987.
About the resort:
Ramon's Village is a sanctuary nestled in a tropical garden of Royal Palms, bougainvillea, lilies, hibiscus and dozens of other types of tropical flora. Surrounded by the plant life are Mayan sculptures that provide a glimpse of the civilization that preceded us to this Caribbean paradise. Once inside the village, you'll be in a world of your own choosing.
The beautiful Caribbean is just outside your doorstep and its crystal clear water is home for some of the most exciting array of marine life found anywhere on Earth.
If you're a diver, get ready to indulge yourself in the underwater fantasy of the Caribbean. Undiscovered by the tourism industry until the late 1980s, Ambergris Caye was a sparsely populated habitat for a few locals and a secret dive destination for the brave and adventurous. Today, it is the treasure of the Caribbean, offering hundreds of spectacular, uncrowded dive sites.
- Roundtrip air transfers from Belize International to Ambergris Caye
- 7 night’s accommodation at Ramon’s Village Resort in a seaside room
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Breakfast daily
- Dinner for 5 nights
- 6 days of 2-tank morning boat diving
- Tanks, weights, weight belt
- All hotel taxes and service charges on hotel/dive package features
- International Airfare
- $4.50 per person per day hotel tax
- Belizean Departure tax ($40 cash due upon departure)
- Blue Hole trip $240 per person (Trip and Marine Reserve Fee)
- Personal dive equipment
- All beverages
- Nitrox = $15/tank - Aquatic Adventures Nitrox Class Special for Belize passengers $120 (Includes class and materials)
- Dive crew gratuities
- Insurance (Dive & Travel)
$1,550 Per Person Double Occupancy
$1,250 Per Person Non-Diver Double Occupancy
$2,200 Per Person Single Occupancy
To insure your space a $250 non-refundable deposit payable to Aquatic Adventures Ohio is required.