Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino
November 3-10, 2018
- SOLD OUT -
Google Maps: Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands, Bonaire
Above or below the water, Bonaire offers a total experience for vacationers, and as one of the top diving destinations in the world, the island is truly a diver’s paradise. Explore the pristine waters and coral reefs by day, and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere by night when you stay at Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino. Colorful, laid back, and fun, our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire.
Bonaire is known for its award-winning shore diving, and as such, Divi Dive Bonaire offers you an amazing house reef to explore just a few feet from your room 24 hours a day. Prefer boat dives? Divi Dive Bonaire offers morning and afternoon boat dives with its fleet of custom dive boats so you can explore the island’s numerous dive sites.
Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of their two freshwater pools, test your luck in their on-site casino, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, their Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. You’ll love our spacious deluxe oceanfront rooms, complete with all the amenities you need to ensure a relaxing vacation.
- 7 Nights Deluxe Room accommodations at Divi Flamingo Beach Resort
- Full breakfast daily
- 6 days of 2-tank boat diving (1st day required checkout shore dive)
- Unlimited tanks for shore diving (transportation not included)
- Tanks, weights, and weight belt
- Transfers from and to the airport
- All tax and service charges on hotel/dive package
AquatIC aDVENTURES oHIO TRAVEL BENEFITS
- All trips are lead by an experienced dive professional from Aquatic Adventures Ohio.
- Trip leaders are available for questions before, during and after the trip.
- The trip leaders can help resolve any unlikely issues with the dive shops or resorts, often times before they are realized by travelers.
- Pre and post trip meetings
- Customized trip gift
- Customized travel photo book
- Travel with a group of fun people to dine and explore with.
- We often have repeat travelers, so you will find some familiar faces on your adventure.
- If you want to participate in any scuba training, the trip leader can make this an easy process by completing some academics ahead of time and do the dives while you are on vacation.
- Nitrox (Upgrade $110 per person for the week, must be pre-paid)
- Add 5 x 1 tank afternoon boat dives for $70/Person
- Marine Park tag valid for 1 year ($25.00 cash)
- International Airfare to Bonaire
- Personal dive equipment
- Trip/Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
- Dive Accident Insurance
- Meals not specified above
$1305 Per Person Double Occupancy - Diver
$995 Per Person Double Occupancy - Non-Diver
$1905 Per Person Single Occupancy - Diver
**We have an opening for 1 male in a Double Occupancy room**
To insure your space a $250 non-refundable deposit payable to Aquatic Adventures Ohio is required.
Pre-Trip Meeting will be held Tuesday, October 16th, 2018
EACH ROOM FEATURES:
- Air Conditioning
- Mini- or Full-Sized Refrigerator
- Iron & Iron Boards
- Flat-Screen TV
- In-Room Safe
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (in Studio Suites Only)
- WiFi Access Included
Deluxe guestrooms provide stunning views of the ocean from a private balcony. When staying in our deluxe guestroom, you’ll have one king or two double beds, air conditioning, fridge, coffeemaker, a flat-screen TV, and an in-room safe. These rooms are also smoke free, with smoking permitted on the balcony only. (Maximum Occupancy: 4 Guests)
Bonaire is a laid back island, far from the faux glitz and imitation tropical ‘experience’ found at many other Caribbean resorts. Since we only cater to Caribbean guests, their resorts offer an authentic experience you won’t find anywhere else. Even with a laid-back atmosphere, their Bonaire resort still offers amazing amenities. Relax and enjoy their on-site amenities, including:
- 2 Freshwater Pools
- Divi Flamingo Casino
- 2 Restaurants & a Bar
- PADI Resort Dive Center
- Piers with Direct Water Access
- Dive Gift Shop
- Scuba School International
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Life-Size Chess Board
- Treasures of the Caribbean Kids Club
- Sun Shelters
- Full-Service Day Spa & Beauty Salon
- Wi-Fi Access Included
- Complimentary Parking
- ATM/Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Security
- 110 volt & 50 cycle power supply & US Standard outlets
- European power plug adapters available via purchase.
Here are a couple flight options for the trip, there a links for Google Flights, that does a good job at tracking the prices of flights.
ADDITIONAL TRIP INFORMATION:
Final Payment: 60 days prior to departure date for trip on November 20, 2016. Full payment must be made if any traveler signs up for trip under 60 days prior to departure.
Payments are to be made by check to Aquatic Adventures Ohio:
Aquatic Adventures Ohio
3940 Lyman Drive
Hilliard, OH 43026
Payments made by credit card will be subject to a 3% processing fee.
Late Payment: Late payments will result in a $25/day late fee and will be subject to the fees/penalties associated by the respective operators.
Cancellations: Aquatic Adventures Ohio incurs unrecoverable charges preparing for your trip; therefore monies cannot be refunded if cancellations occur less than 60 days before departure. Cancellations more than 60 days prior to departure can be refunded with the exception of the non-refundable deposit. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
Changes to airline schedules and routing are at the sole discretion of the airline; Aquatic Adventures Ohio cannot be held accountable for these changes. Any cost incurred that is not covered by the airlines would be the responsibility of the traveler. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
Cancellation Note: Unfortunately, we cannot vary from our stated cancellation policy regardless of your situation. We recommend that you buy trip cancellation insurance immediately upon booking your trip.
We strongly recommend the use of travel insurance for any of your trips.