Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
June 9-16, 2018
Cozumel is known in the scuba diving industry as one of the best diving locations in the world. Every dive is a dream. Teeming with schools of fish and boasting amazing views, Cozumel offers the avid scuba diver a vast playground. Cozumel is the Mexican Carribean's largest island, just 12 miles off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. Located near Cancun, it is an island destination for divers and non-divers alike. Even after decades as a popular vacation resort, it remains a serene, quiet, and undiscovered piece of paradies.
- 7 nights in a Deluxe Tropical View room
- All-inclusive plan (including meals and drinks)
- 5 days of 2-tank morning boat diving
- $200 resort coupons per room*
- Hotel taxes
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Marine Park fee ($3.00 per person per day)
- Additional diving
- Personal dive equipment
- Nitrox ($12 per tank)
- Dive crew gratitudes
- Insurance (dive and cancellation)
Deluxe Tropical View Room
- $1225 per person double occupancy, diver
- $850 per person double occupancy, non-diver
- $1625 per person single occupancy, diver
Deluxe Ocean View Room
- $1475 per person double occupancy, diver
- $1875 per person single occupancy, diver
To ensure your space, a $250 non-refundable deposit is required. Checks payable to Aquatic Adventures Ohio. Payment by credit is subject to a 3% service charge.
A pre-trip meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
ADDITIONAL TRIP INFORMATION
Final payment must be made 60 days prior to departure (April 10, 2018). Full payment must be made if any traveler signs up for trip under 60 days prior to departure.
Payments are to be made by check (made out to Aquatic Adventures Ohio and mailed to 3940 Lyman Drive, Hilliard, OH 43026) or by credit (subject to a 3% processing fee).
Late payments will result in a $25/day late fee and will be subject to the fees/penalties associated by the respective operators.
Cancellations: Aquatic Adventures Ohio incurs unrecoverable charges preparing for your trip; therefore monies cannot be refunded if cancellations occur less than 60 days before departure. Cancellations more than 60 days prior to departure can be refunded with the exception of the non-refundable deposit. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Please note...we cannot vary from our stated cancellation policy regardless of the situation. We recommend purchase of trip cancellation insurance upon booking of the trip.
* $200 resort coupons can be redeemed as follows:
- Spa treatment. There are $40 and $20 coupon options. Only one coupon can be redeemed per spa treatment.
- Romantic dining. One $40 and one $20 coupon may be combined, resulting in a total $60 discount for one dining experience.
- Wine purchases. Only one coupon of $10 value may be used per bottle of wine.