Oct. 31st - Nov. 7th 2015
Cozumel is known in the scuba diving industry as one of the best scuba diving locations in the world. Every dive is a scuba divers dream. Teaming with schools of fish and boasting amazing view, Cozumel offers the avid scuba diver a vast playground. Cozumel is the Mexican Caribbean's largest island, just 12 miles off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. Located near Cancun; Cozumel is an island destination for scuba divers and non-scuba divers alike. Although it is a diver’s mecca, even after decades as a popular vacation resort, it remains a serene, quiet and undiscovered piece of paradise.
- 7 Night accommodation at Hotel Cozumel in a Standard Room
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages (top shelf beverages extra)
- 5 days of 2-tank morning boat diving
- Welcome tank for buoyancy/equipment check shore dive on arrival date
- Hotel taxes and bellman/maid fees
Value-adds: For All Inclusive Groups staying 5 nights and above:
- 1-Hour welcome cocktail with hot snacks and domestic drinks, in a private room at the beach club.
- Special table set-up for a farewell dinner in the main restaurant.
- 1 picture of the group per person.
Your Package Excludes:
- International Air
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers (Can be added for $38 per person RT)
- Marine Park Fee of $3.00 per person/day
- Personal Dive Equipment
- Nitrox - $12/tank (need to know ahead of time, but guests pay on arrival)
- Dive Crew Gratuities
- Insurance (Dive & Cancellation)
$1,075 Per Person Double Occupancy
$1,375 Per Person Single Occupancy
$975 Per Person Triple Occupancy
$695 Non-Diver Double Occupancy
To insure your space a $250 non-refundable deposit payable to Aquatic Adventures is required.
Pre-Trip meeting is Thursday, October 15 @ 6pm. Please bring your certification cards, passport and trip itinerary to the meeting.
Additional Trip Information:
Final Payment: 60 days prior to departure date for trip. Full payment must be made if any traveler signs up for trip under 60 days prior to departure.
Payments are to be made by check to Aquatic Adventures Ohio:
Aquatic Adventures Ohio
3940 Lyman Drive
Hilliard, OH 43026
Payments made by credit card will be subject to a 3% processing fee.
Late Payment: Late payments will result in a $25/day late fee and will be subject to the fees/penalties associated by the respective operators.
Cancellations: Aquatic Adventures Ohio incurs unrecoverable charges preparing for your trip; therefore monies cannot be refunded if cancellations occur less than 60 days before departure. Cancellations more than 60 days prior to departure can be refunded with the exception of the non-refundable deposit. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
Changes to airline schedules and routing are at the sole discretion of the airline; Aquatic Adventures Ohio cannot be held accountable for these changes. Any cost incurred that is not covered by the airlines would be the responsibility of the traveler. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
Cancellation Note: Unfortunately, we cannot vary from our stated cancellation policy regardless of your situation. We recommend that you buy trip cancellation insurance immediately upon booking your trip.
We strongly recommend the use of travel insurance for any of your trips.