Little Cayman Beach Resort
February 23 - march 2, 2019
The Cayman Islands are located 150 miles south of Cuba in the Caribbean Sea, 170 miles northeast of Jamaica and 480 miles south of Miami.
All three islands are low-lying and are composed of limestone and consolidated coral, and they are an outcropping of the Cayman Ridge - a submerged mountain range that extends west from the Sierra Maestra in Cuba. The Cayman Trench, the deepest part of the Caribbean at a depth of over four miles, separates the three small islands from Jamaica.
The 'Sister Islands' are comprised of Little Cayman and Cayman Brac and are located about 90 miles northeast of Grand Cayman.
Little Cayman Beach Resort is situated on a private beach on the south shore of Little Cayman, bordered by the South Hole Sound, a turquoise lagoon protected by the reef.
- 7 nights accommodation at Little Cayman Beach Resort
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- 3 drinks nightly
- 17 boat dives (6 days of morning 2-tank and 5 days 1-tank afternoon boat diving)
- Free use of dive computer
- Tanks, weights and weight belts
- All hotel taxes and service charges on hotel/dive package features
- Departure tax
- Personal dive equipment
- Beverages except for the above mentioned
- Dive insurance and trip cancellation insurance
Pool View Room
- $2249 Per Person Double Occupancy, Diver
- $1899 Per Person Double Occupancy, Non-Diver
- $2879 Per Person Single Occupancy, Diver
Ocean View Room
- $2449 Per Person Double Occupancy, Diver
- $2099 Per Person Double Occupancy, Non-Diver
- $3099 Per Person Single Occupancy, Diver
To ensure your space, a $250 non-refundable deposit payable to Aquatic Adventures is required. Payment by credit card will be subject to a 3% service charge.
A pre-trip meeting will be held on February 5, 2019 at 7 p.m.
ADDITIONAL TRIP INFORMATION:
Final payment must be made 60 days prior to departure date for trip: December 25, 2019. Full payment must be made if any traveler signs up for the trip within 60 days of departure.
Payments are to be made by check to Aquatic Adventures Ohio and mailed to 3940 Lyman Drive, Hilliard, OH 43026.
Payments made by credit card will be subject to a 3% processing fee.
Late payments will result in a $25/day late fee and will be subject to the fees/penalties associated by the respective operators.
Cancellations: Aquatic Adventures Ohio incurs unrecoverable charges preparing for your trip; therefore monies cannot be refunded if cancellations occur less than 60 days before departure. Cancellations more than 60 days prior to departure can be refunded with the exception of the non-refundable deposit. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Changes to airline schedules and routing are at the sole discretion of the airline; Aquatic Adventures Ohio cannot be held accountable for these charges. Any cost incurred that is not covered by the airlines would be the responsibility of the traveler. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Cancellation note: Unfortunately, we cannot vary from our stated cancellation policy regardless of your situation. We recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance immediately upon booking your trip.
We strongly recommend the use of travel insurance for any of your trips.