Little Cayman Beach Resort
February 24 - March 3, 2018
Google Maps: Little Cayman, Cayman Islands
The Cayman Islands are located 150 miles south of Cuba in the Caribbean Sea, 170 miles northeast of Jamaica and 480 miles south of Miami.
All three islands are low lying and are composed of limestone and consolidated coral, and are an outcropping of the Cayman Ridge, a submerged mountain range that extends west from the Sierra Maestra in Cuba. The Cayman Trench, the deepest part of the Caribbean at a depth of over four miles, separates the three small islands from Jamaica.
The ‘Sister Islands’ are comprised of Little Cayman and Cayman Brac and are located about 90 miles northeast of Grand Cayman.
Little Cayman Beach Resort is situated on a private beach on the south shore of Little Cayman, bordered by the South Hole Sound, a turquoise lagoon protected by the reef.
- 7 nights accommodations at Little Cayman Beach Resort
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Daily
- 2 drinks nightly
- 17 Boat Dives (6 days of morning 2-tank and 5 days 1 tank afternoon boat diving)
- Tanks, weights & weight belt
- All hotel taxes and service charges on hotel/dive package features
- International Airfare (please note flights from Grand Cayman to Little Cayman only hold 14 people)
- Departure Tax
- Personal dive equipment
- Beverages except for the above mentioned
- Dive Insurance & Trip Cancellation Insurance
Pool View Room
$2025 Per Person Double Occupancy, Diver - Sold Out
$1425 Per Person Double Occupancy, Non-Diver - Sold Out
$2780 Per Person Single Occupancy, Diver - Sold Out
Ocean View Room
$2290 Per Person Double Occupancy, Diver - Sold Out
$1689 Per Person Double Occupancy, Non-Diver - Sold Out
$3230 Per Person Single Occupancy, Diver - Sold Out
To insure your space a $250 non-refundable deposit payable to Aquatic Adventures Ohio is required.
Reef Diver’s guests enjoy the advantage of four custom designed dive boats – Island Sister, Cayman Sister, Reef Fantasea and Holiday Diver II. Custom designed for diving, these boats were built by Newton Boats, Inc., in Slidell, Louisiana. Fabricated to American Bureau of Shipping specifications, they are powered by Caterpillar, John Deere and Yanmar engines. These Newton dive boats are a diver’s dream – 42/46 feet long and 16 feet wide with a cruising speed of 20 mph.
These boats provide:
- Fast, smooth boat rides to the best dive sites.
- Comfortable bench seats, convenient gear storage area and tank racks.
- Plenty of shade with a sunning area on the forward deck.
- Sheltered cabin area providing protection from the wind and spray.
- Easy giant stride entry from the large stern dive platform.
- Easy exit from the water using dive ladders and handrails.
- Padded camera table in the cabin area to protect underwater photo gear.
- Freshwater shower for post-dive showers and rinsing off photo gear.
- Restroom facilities on board.
- VHF ship-to-ship and ship-to-shore radio, Cell Phone, Emergency Oxygen Kit, AED Kit, First aid equipment and United States Coast Guard approved boat safety equipment.
- A hang line and regulator, Underwater Diver Emergency Recall System, Current lines and the No-Decompression Dive Tables.
- Water, Ice, Fruit and Snacks.
The Cayman Islands lie between latitudes 19° and 20° North, closer to the equator than some people realize, so the climate is warm and humid with little seasonal variation.
Relative humidity varies from 68% – 92% and rainfall varies with the season. The Sister Islands experience far less rainfall than Grand Cayman.
WINTER – NOVEMBER TO APRIL
- 72°F to 86°F during the day
- 64°F to 72°F at night
- Water temperature ranges between 78°F and 82°F
SUMMER – MAY TO OCTOBER
- 85°F to 90°F during the day
- 73°F to 85°F at night
- Water temperature ranges between 82°F – 86°F
Beach nuts bar
Beach Nuts is centrally located at the resort and adjacent to the pool and overlooking the Caribbean Sea beyond. This is the hub of island activity and you will find something for everyone. Our menu includes a vast selection of local and imported beer, fine wine, tropical cocktails, premium spirits, and Cuban cigars. Weekly events include a Manager’s Rum Punch Reception, karaoke, trivia, and other theme nights. Beach Nuts Bar also features a pub-inspired menu of lighter fare.
For the artistically-inclined, collect a piece of driftwood from the beach, and use our selection of paints to add to our ever-growing collection of Bar Art. Each year, guests attempt to one-up one another with increasingly complex pieces of art, and our bar and resort grounds proudly feature them.
birds of paradise
Staffed by an international team of trained Chefs, Bird of Paradise appeals to the most discerning taste buds and serves a wide variety of gourmet international and Caribbean-inspired cuisine. Choose to dine in our air-conditioned dining room, screened lanai, or al fresco on the patio with our resident iguanas! Our Chef will be happy to accommodate those with special dietary or vegetarian needs.
Dining hours are tailored to dive schedules, including extended hours to accommodate night dives.
ADDITIONAL TRIP INFORMATION:
Final Payment: 60 days prior to departure date for trip, on Saturday, May 28, 2016. Full payment must be made if any traveler signs up for trip under 60 days prior to departure.
Payments are to be made by check to Aquatic Adventures Ohio:
Aquatic Adventures Ohio
3940 Lyman Drive
Hilliard, OH 43026
Payments made by credit card will be subject to a 3% processing fee.
Late Payment: Late payments will result in a $25/day late fee and will be subject to the fees/penalties associated by the respective operators.
Cancellations: Aquatic Adventures Ohio incurs unrecoverable charges preparing for your trip; therefore monies cannot be refunded if cancellations occur less than 60 days before departure. Cancellations more than 60 days prior to departure can be refunded with the exception of the non-refundable deposit. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
Changes to airline schedules and routing are at the sole discretion of the airline; Aquatic Adventures Ohio cannot be held accountable for these changes. Any cost incurred that is not covered by the airlines would be the responsibility of the traveler. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
Cancellation Note: Unfortunately, we cannot vary from our stated cancellation policy regardless of your situation. We recommend that you buy trip cancellation insurance immediately upon booking your trip.
We strongly recommend the use of travel insurance for any of your trips.