Belize Hamanasi Resort
June 15-22, 2019
Nestled between the lush Maya Mountains and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Hamanasi is a special place from which you can explore the best of Belize on and offshore. A secluded, intimate boutique resort located on the beach south of Hopkins, Hamanasi sits on hundreds of feet of Caribbean Sea beachfront surrounded by tropical flora on the finest stretch of beach in Belize. It truly is paradise for both divers and non-divers.
Belize is one of the world's top dive destinations. With Hamanasi, experience Belize's best diving with their personal service touch. Hamanasi's ideal location allows their professional staff to take you to all the best sites in Belize, including miles of the pristine Southern Barrier Reef, and three of the Caribbean's four atolls. They dive the Southern Barrier Reef, Glover's Reef Atoll, Turneffe Islands Atoll, the Elbow, Lighthouse Reef Atoll, the Blue Hole, Half Moon Caye, and more.
- 7 nights accommodation at Hamanasi Resort
- Round trip airport transfers from Belize International Airport to Dangriga
- Round trip ground transfers from Dangriga to Hamanasi
- Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Tanks, weights and belts included with diving
- Five tour options from the list below
- Service charge, hotel and sales tax
GUESTS MAY CHOOSE FIVE ADVENTURES FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST:
- Two-tank Barrier Reef diving (every day, weather permitting)
- Barrier Reef snorkeling (every day, weather permitting)
- Mayflower Waterfall Hike (Monday)
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary and Jaguar Preserve (Tuesday)
- Caves and Jungle Experience (Wednesday)
- Tropical Birding (Thursday morning)
- Jungle River Kayaking or Canoeing (Tuesday or Thursday afternoon)
- Mayan History Tour (Friday or Sunday)
- Airfare from U.S. to Belize City
- Personal dive equuipment
- Travel insurance
- Belize departure tax
$2299 Per Person Beachfront Double Occupancy
$3299 Per Person Beachfront Single Occupancy
$2599 Per Person Beachfront Plus Double Occupancy
To ensure your space, a $250 non-refundable deposit payable to Aquatic Adventures is required. Checks should be made out to Aquatic Adventures Ohio. Payment by credit card will be subject to a 3% service charge.
A pre-trip meeting will be held on May 28, 2019 at 7 p.m.
ADDITIONAL TRIP INFORMATION:
Final payment must be made 60 days prior to departure, by April 15, 2019. Full payment must be made if any traveler signs up for the trip within 60 days of departure.
Payments should be made by check to Aquatic Adventures Ohio and mailed to 3940 Lyman Drive, Hilliard, OH 43026. Payments made by credit card will be subject to a 3% processing fee.
Late payments will result in a $25/day late fee and will be subject to the fees and penalties associated by the respective operators.
Cancellations: Aquatic Adventures Ohio incurs unrecoverable charges preparing for your trip; therefore, monies cannot be refunded if cancellations occur less than 60 days before departure. Cancellations more than 60 days prior to departure can be refunded with the exception of the non-refundable deposit. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Changes to airline schedules and routing are at the sole discretion of the airline; Aquatic Adventures Ohio cannot be held accountable for these changes. Any cost incurred that is not covered by the airlines would be the responsibility of the traveler. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Cancellation note: Unfortunately, we cannot vary from our stated cancellation policy regardless of your situation. We recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance immediately upon booking your trip.
We strongly recommend the use of travel insurance for any of your trips.