Roatan - Anthony's Key Resort
February 3-10, 2018 - SOLD OUT
“2 for 1 Special”
First person pays, second person absolutely free!
Join Aquatic Adventures as we head off to Anthony's Key Resort in Roatan for some fun in the sun! Anthony's Key Resort offers spectacular reefs, interactions with dolphins, horseback riding, canoeing, beautiful hiking gardens, and more. This is a place where tranquility and adventure meet.
This is an all-inclusive trip with meals, accommodations, diving, and more. This trip will fill up quickly, so call today to reserve your space.
- 7 nights Key Superior accommodation at Anthony's Key Resort
- Full American meal plan (3 meals daily)
- Six days of 3 single-tank boat dives and 2 single-tank boat night dives
- Buoyancy control workshop and shore diving during shop hours
- 2 snorkel trips by boat for divers and 1 night snorkel by boat with guide for snorkelers
- Underwater fish ID card/reef ecology lecture and fish ID slide show for snorkelers
- 1 dolphin beach encounter for snorkelers
- Day excursion to Maya Key and island fiesta night on the key
- Round-trip airport transfers and airline ticket reconfirmation
- Entrance to Roatan Museum
- Free wi-fi
- Kayaking and stand-up paddle boards
- 19% hotel taxes
• Personal dive equipment
• Departure tax
• Trip cancellation/interruption insurance
• Dive accident insurance
Key Superior Room with A/C
$2,895 per room with 2 divers - SOLD OUT
$2,650 per room with 2 snorkelers - SOLD OUT
Key Deluxe Room with A/C
$2,995 per room with 2 divers - SOLD OUT
To insure your space a $250 non-refundable deposit payable to Aquatic Adventures is required.
Payment by credit card subject to a 3% service charge.
Pre-Trip Meeting: Wednesday, January 17
Additional Trip Information:
Final Payment: 60 days prior to departure date for trip, December 5, 2017. Full payment must be
made if any traveler signs up for trip under 60 days prior to departure.
Payments are to be made by check to Aquatic Adventures Ohio and mailed to: 3940 Lyman Drive,
Hilliard, OH 43026.
Payments made by credit card will be subject to a 3% processing fee.
Late Payment: Late payments will result in a $25/day late fee and will be subject to the
fees/penalties associated by the respective operators.
Cancellations: Aquatic Adventures Ohio incurs unrecoverable charges preparing for your trip;
therefore monies cannot be refunded if cancellations occur less than 60 days before departure.
Cancellations more than 60 days prior to departure can be refunded with the exception of the nonrefundable deposit.
We strongly recommend the use of travel insurance for any of your trips.